Literally, mouth-watering. You’re welcome.
- Wheel of brie
- Fig jam
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted, rolled out to 11 x 11 inches
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- thyme leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out puff pastry into baking sheet.
- Spread a generous layer of fig jam on puff pastry. I am not giving you exact measurements, but I like a thick layer, others like a light layer.
- Place brie in the center and top with more fig jam.
- Fold up the corners of the puff pastry until it covers the brie completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg and the water.
- Brush the dough with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the outside is golden brown and puffed.
- Add thyme for garnish. Serve with crackers!